Saturday, December 26, 2015

How I Lost 47+ LBS

Hi everyone!I was 175 size 12 in January and tried EVERYTHING to lose the weight. I bought all the diet pills at WalMart and Walgreens and ate so many salads I'm surprised I don't look like a rabbit. It was beyond frustrating to know that as much as I was pushing myself, I wasn't losing any weight.  I was at a breaking point. At 5'4" and 175 lbs I was so uncomfortable in my own skin.  I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong and it was starting to wear on me emotionally.

One night, saw the post on facebook that changed my life. It looked good, it sounded good...but really who orders off facebook?! But for some reason, I couldn't get it out of my head.  I started to ask around and see if anyone had any experience with it- and I got amazing reviews.  The general consensus was that- Yes you get results.  I decided to go for it and order. 




Ok, so what exactly were my results?


 And in 2 short months!

Because life gets in the way, I fall off here and there. But I get back on.  The sense of accomplishment kept me coming back for more. 

 A HUGE factor in my success TODAY and getting my nutrition right ToppFast. I drink it everyday for breakfast...Once I started drinking it I was hooked- I feel better, I look better, and I LOVE the taste.  I did the ToppFast Trade Cleanse and lost 7 lbs!! 

LOVE it and believe in it so much that I became a distributor. I actually save money now that I have an easy and delicious meal on the go. Plus its chocolately or vanilla deliciousness. 










No comments:

Post a Comment